top of page
ionic-foot-detox_before_after.jpeg

IonCleanse Foot Soak for Detox

The Ionic foot bath therapy system works by generating minor fluctuating currents that circulate throughout the body, assisting in the removal of toxins from inside the cells, which are then excreted through the large pores at the bottom of your feet. Individuals who’ve undergone this detoxification therapy report an increase in energy and a stronger sense of well-being, while pain sufferers have experienced rapid alleviation.

Why Detox?

Toxicants and toxicity interfere with every system of the body. Detoxification with the IonCleanse paves a clearer path to success by helping the body's normals systems and processes function without these impediments. When you incorporate the cleanse into a health plan, almost every other therapy or intervention may have a greater impact on your health and wellness.

How it Works

The patented technology results in only biocompatible electrical frequencies entering the water. This elicits a relaxation response. Concurrently, these frequencies create an iconic field that cleanses and purifies the body through the power of ions.

The IonCleanse process ionizes the water as H2O is split into OH- and H+ ions. These ions attract and neutralize oppositely charged toxins. After a session the user feels calms, relaxed and focussed. There are no harmful side effects, and the process is painless, non-invasive and completely safe.

What does the water color change mean? 

The water color change is a fascinating process. We estimate that about 70% of what you see in the tub comes from the user. The other 30% is most likely neutralized materials from the water source or plate residue.

While people can a do detox through their feet, the main detox benefit happens after the cleanse through your body's normals detox pathways.

bottom of page